macOS Catalina 10.15: Screen Recording permission
macOS Catalina 10.15 requires the user to permit "Screen Recording" before the USB-to-Video adapter will work correctly.
To enable "Screen Recording" follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest driver from this support site.
- Reboot your system.
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Select Security & Privacy.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click on the Lock to make changes
- Follow the prompt to enter your password and allow changes.
- Click the check box next to screen_capture
- Click on the Lock again to save the changes.
- A dialog will appear with buttons Later and Quit No
- Click Quit Now
- You may need to reboot your system again if the USB-to-Video adapter doesn't work.